A full body harness is a body support device that distributes forces falling across the shoulders, thighs, and pelvis. The full body harness has a center back fall attachment attached to the connection of the falling connecting device and may contain other dring for use in worker positioning, fall prevention, suspension or ladder climbing. Fullbody harness is the only form of body wear acceptable for fall arrest. Whole body harnesses must be selected to work and based on the work environment. Front de-rings at full body harness are used only for stair-dropping arrests, working conditions, travel restraint or rescue. The side D-rings are for positioning only.
Product attributes & Detail
|Brand Name||Adventure Rocks|
|Product Type||Full Body Harness|
|Waist strap||75-120 cm / 29.5-47.2 inch|
|leg strap||50-70 cm / 19.7-27.5 inch|
|Max. Load Capacity||150 kg / 330 pound|
|Product Weight||5.0 kgs|
|Package Included||1 Safety Harness, 1 Climbing Harness Bag|
|Place of origin||Made In India|
Product Specialities & Details
- Full Body Safety Harness Made from polyester with a reinforced tie-in point and stitching, this harness will last even under high use conditions like a climbing gym or ropes course.
- Material : Entire safety harness constructed from quick-dry nylon webbing, professional high pulling strength sewing thread makes the climbing harness more safe and strong.
- Comfortable : Hybrid shoulder, back and leg comfort padding, climbing safety harness construction distributes pressure to keep you comfortable while climbing.
- Professional and Durable : Protect waist and quick-adjust leg loops, professional rock climbing harness. Two double back buckles allow waist belt to be adjusted and secured in a single movement.
- Wide Range of Uses : The safety harness is perfect for mountaineering and rock climbing, outward band, fire rescue, working on the higher level, construction, demolition, tree climbing, roofing, camping, firefighting on tree and other outdoor activity