Adventure rock climbing Manually lock carabiner, size/Capacity:28 Kn
Manual screw lock carabiners quickly and reversibly connect components from Grainger to carabiners in safety-critical systems. They can be used for mountain and rock climbing, repelling, sailing, tree climbing, fire and rescue, industrial work such as construction and window washing. The key-lock design does not hang when opening from your harness or web. An optimized D-shape maximizes its strength, and its wide gate opening fits over a 1-inch (20-mm) diameter railing, which is unusual for a carabinier. It’s compact and lightweight. Safety indicators augmented easy one-handed operation at the gate. Manual-lock and auto-lock versions are available for use with diners with removable escapes or for eliminating RIT lines.
Product Attributes Details
- Category- Sport Practices and Climbing Mountaineering
- Carabiner Shape- D-shaped
- Gate style- Screw Lock
- Gate Opening-20mm
- Total Weight- 86g
- Composition Structure : 100% Steel
- Country of origin- India
- Light-Weight- 78g.
- Size:- One Size
Product Feature Details
- Deep basket reduces fumbly clips
- Keylock nose prevents snagging
- Easy-to-hold functional shape
- Screwgate sleeve- Type B “Basic”, locking connector
- The Positron Screwgate Carabiner is Black Diamond’s most inexpensive and lightest locker.
- 3-Pack starts your climbing anchor system off right
- Despite its inexpensiveness, the Positron still styles the ever-popular keylock nose for snag-free unclipping.